Zur Übersicht - INFO - Neueste 50 Beiträge - Neuer Beitrag - Suchen - Zum C-Control-I-Forum - Zum C-Control-II-Forum

Re: Error in IntFunc_Lib.cc Kategorie: IDE (von PepeV - 12.02.2010 11:26)
Als Antwort auf Re: Error in IntFunc_Lib.cc von PeterS - 10.02.2010 0:38

> > > > The file IntFunc_Lib.cc contains two errors:
> > > >
> > > > The blocks:
> > > >
> > > > #ifdef MEGA32
> > > > #define PS0_1      1
> > > > #define PS0_8      2
> > > > #define PS0_64     3
> > > > #define PS0_256    4
> > > > #define PS0_1024   5
> > > > #endif // MEGA32
> > > >
> > > > and
> > > >
> > > > #ifdef MEGA128
> > > > #define PS0_1      1
> > > > #define PS0_8      2
> > > > #define PS0_32     3
> > > > #define PS0_64     4
> > > > #define PS0_128    5
> > > > #define PS0_256    6
> > > > #define PS0_1024   7
> > > > #endif // MEGA128
> > > >
> > > > do not compile correctly because of the comments // MEGA32  resp. // MEGA128 in the last lines.
> > > > The result is that the MEGA128 uses the MEGA32 definitions which leads to unexpected results that
> > > > are very hard to debug as I noticed.
> > >
> > > That is not true. I tested it and it worked correctly. Should there be an exceptional case that
> > > leads to problems, please post it here or send it to ccpro@gmx.de.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Peter
> >
> > Hi Peter,
> >
> > Well, I don't know how you tested it but when I open the file IntFunc_Lib.cc in the IDE, the blocks
> > mentioned above are not marked with a line in the left margin as they should be. That is a clear
> > sign that that something is wrong I should say.
>
> That is a clear sign that the parser inside the editor is different than the preprocessor that
> is used for compiling.
>
> > Besides, I noticed that definitions with #define also are not compiled when the command is
> > followed by a comment (//) on the same line.
>
> Please show me, I get no error. The follwing example shows the correct results on a MEGA128:
>
> #define XYZZY "42r"  // that is a comment
> void main(void)
> {
>     int i;
>
>     i= PS0_1024;
>     Msg_WriteText(XYZZY);
>     Msg_WriteInt(i);
> }
>
> Regards
>
> Peter
>
>
> >
> > Regards,
> > Pepe

Hi Peter,

I am afraid I could not reproduce the error I thought I had found. I must have made a mistake and
apologize for the inconvenience.
A (poor) excuse for my mistake might be that I had terrible troubles getting an interrupt timer working
correctly. The extended search for the cause of this problem might have confused me.
It seems now that this problem is related to another error (but maybe I am wrong again).

I discovered that Timer_T0Time(192,PS0_32) immediately starts generating interrupts while
Timer_T3Time(192,PS0_32) needs Timer_T3Start(PS0_32) to start (or maybe only to set the correct
prescaler value; that I could not determine). Is this illogic, an error or is there another explanation?

Regards,
Pepe

Antwort schreiben

Antworten: